Who says A must also say B. So whoever buys a leather crop, must also purchase a matching shirt, we think. This red and white checked shirt is reminiscent of the logger's shirt, but is made of cotton and nothing else.
Size and measurement instructions for the shirts:
- Chest size (C-D): To measure the top width, place the tape measure under the armpits and over the nipples and measure the circumference around the body.
- Waist width (E-F): To measure the waist width, place the tape measure where the waist is narrowest.
- Arm length (A-B): To measure the sleeve length, place the measuring tape on the side of your sleeve on the shoulder, on the top.
- Board size: To measure the edge size, place the tape measure around the neck and measure around the neck with a finger between them.
- Back length (A-G): To measure the back length, place the measuring tape on your spine and measure from your neck to something about your buttocks.
Alpine shirt for him
If you want to come as Anton aus Tirol for a day, wear this shirt with long sleeves to the October party or during the excursion of the student association. During carnival also a great choice and for this money you will not buy another shirt that is as comfortable. Also available in blue. Machine washable, but preferably not spin. Hanging it when wet ensures that your shirt dries crease-free. That saves you an ironing job and if you hang him nicely on a pendant, he can go into the closet.
Button open from alpen shirt
Of course you do not wear this alpine shirt with a tie, but casual. So with the top button open. You can also wear a white T-shirt underneath. This absorbs any sweat and also looks sexy. Those who do not do not have to be ashamed of any chest hair. In Germany, that's allowed. Not too much, after all, you're not an Italian (see the tip about the white shirt) but a mountain marmot.