PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS:
- Lederhosenwinkel takes your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you by using our website, our services and also because you provide this information to us.
- We do our very best to process the information you have provided to us in a careful way. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of what personal data we process, how we deal with these personal data and also explains as clearly as possible why we collect it.
- Within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, Lederhosenwinkel is a so-called: responsible person.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE ARE PROCESSING:
- From you as a website visitor
- First and last name
- phone number
- E-mail address
- Company Name
- Other personal data that you actively provide with the contact.
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
SPECIAL AND / OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS:
- Our website and services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are under the age of 16, with the exception of permission from parents or guardians. Lederhosenwinkel can not check if a visitor is older than 16, therefore we advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children. For example, together we can prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent.
- Please contact us if we have done something wrong.
- If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without the aforementioned consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately delete this information.
WHY AND WHEN TIME WE NEED TO HAVE DETAILS:
- Lederhosenwinkel processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services;
- You can call back when you ask for it;
- Give you the option to download an e-book;
- Give you the option to sign up for different events;
- Give you the option to use blogs.
- To send you information on request on the basis of the contact form and finally;
- To analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to adapt it to your preferences.
- How long we store data
- Lederhosenwinkel will not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. If you would like information about our retention periods in your specific case, please contact us via: email@example.com.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
- No sale!
- Lederhosenwinkel will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
- With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Lederhosenwinkel remains responsible for processing.
CREATE WEBSITE VISIT
- Lederhosenwinkel uses different types of cookies, which are further explained and explained in our cookie statement:
- Functional cookies are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly, for example your preferred settings can be remembered. We can also optimize our website and our services via the website.
- Analytical cookies from third parties. These cookies can keep track of your surfing behavior. These cookies are there because we use Google Analytics. For more information about this service we refer to article 7.
- Tracking cookies. Are placed by an external party. By reading the cookies the advertiser recognizes you when you visit a site where he is also involved. If you continue browsing, personalized ads can be shown. These cookies can also keep track of your surfing behavior so that a very specific profile can be built up by these parties. This profile can be so detailed that there is a personal data.
- What if you do not like cookies
- You can disable cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer saves cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. If you want help with this, you can always contact us. Before you contact us, first check the help function of your browser.
- Through our website a cookie is placed of the undoubtedly known company Google. These cookies are part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to investigate how you as a visitor use our website and Google makes clear reports about this.
- Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Lederhosenwinkel has no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained information for other Google services through the terms.
- Lederhosenwinkel has signed a processor agreement with Google. The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible, but your IP address is not masked so that your location remains traceable.
SEE, CUSTOMIZE OR REMOVAL DATA
- Your rights
- You have the right to view your personal data, to request correction or deletion.
- If you have questions or comments about the data processing of Lederhosenwinkel, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lederhosenwinkel wants to be sure that the request for access has been made by you. That is why we kindly request that you, along with your request for inspection, correction or removal, send a copy of your ID. To protect your privacy Lederhosenwinkel requests you to blacken your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy.
- Lederhosenwinkel will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
SECURITY OF COMMUNICATION BY SSL ENCRYPTION
- Lederhosenwinkel uses secure encryption technologies to protect you as a website visitor. With SSL (Secure Socket Layer) your personal data is encrypted (not visible to third parties) on our site. This way you can be sure that your data will only be visible to you and our server.
- How do you recognize security?
- At all parts of our site, we use SSL encryption. You can easily check and recognize this. When you are on an encrypted part of our site, you will see a lock symbol in the lower-right or top-left corner of your browser.
SECURITY AND VERSION
- We take it really seriously
- Lederhosenwinkel takes the protection of your data very seriously and therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us directly via email@example.com.
- The current version is 1.0 dated 28/02/18.